How long will my case take?
Estimating how long any car accident claim will take can be incredibly difficult. Many factors affect the length of any case, including:
- Whether the other driver or party contests liability for the accident
- How many parties are involved in the accident (including both drivers and passengers)
- The extent of injuries and whether you are still undergoing treatment when you bring your claim
- The amount of insurance coverage available to compensate you and other victims of the accident
- Whether your case ends with a settlement or ends up going to trial